3 Personal Reminders You Should Set Right Now
With FollowUp it is simple to set personal reminders, but often we forget to take the time to set then until it is too late. There is no feeling worse than realizing two days too late, that you completely forgot a special event or important medication. Here are 3 reminders that you can set right now to make sure you never forget.
1) Your Mom’s Birthday. No one likes forgetting special occasions. I will admit, I am guilty of this one. My mom ended up calling me at the end of the day to remind me it was her birthday. Needless to say, I have never forgotten again. To set a simple recurring reminder for a birthday, check out this blog post on setting Birthday Reminders.
2) Drink a Glass of Water. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. “60 percent of our bodies is composed of water, 75 percent in our muscles, 85 percent in our brains, it’s like oil to a machine,” explained Dr. Roberta Lee. Over time, dehydration leads to a variety of health issues including headaches, fatigue and kidney disease. Take a few minutes to make sure you are taking care of your body. I set a reminder everyday at 10am to drink a full glass of H2O (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) Take your Medication. Whether it is for blood pressure or birth control, set yourself a quick reminder to make sure essential meds make it into your routine. Studies have shown that you are most likely to forget your meds when there is any change in your routine, so if you are going on vacation or have a change in your schedule – remember to set yourself a quick reminder.
Do you have a personal reminder that you set and want to share? Tell us in the comments below and if we think it’s a great idea, we will send you some great FollowUp schwag.
Don’t have a FollowUp.cc account? Get set up for free right now FollowUp.cc.
photo credit: Creative Commons/ sippanont samchai
Latest posts by FollowUp (see all)
- 3 Ways to “Fake It Until You Make It” as an Entrepreneur - January 21, 2020
- How to Stay Fit While Traveling for Business - January 16, 2020
- 10 Business Travel Tips for Jet-Setting Entrepreneurs - January 7, 2020